Instagram

Instagram

22 January 2014

Daily Update

I am really trying to update my CAIS blog in hopes of better tracking my hormones, since we all know memory fades.

A few things about my CAIS and my meds.

1. I take my trans-dermal BHRT cream at 12:30 in the afternoon, every day.  When daylight savings happens I don't adjust accordingly with the time change immediately but slowly work back towards 12:30 on the new time.  
2. I am really bad at taking my Vitamins, Especially Vitamin D.
3. I only put a half pump on every day, even though it says to put a full pump on.  I know that it means I am not getting an exact dosage every day, but I think it helps.  Sometimes when I feel ho-hum I put on a little less.
4. Yesterday I had 4 hot flashes.  One around 10:45, another around 14:00, one around 19:00 and another around 20:30.
5. My alarm just went off to take my meds.

Have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment