Instagram

Instagram

20 January 2014

Point Five Estrogen = Hot Flashes

So I am calling Dr. Filbeck tomorrow, just to update him on how my hormones have been working the past month since I switched to the new formula of .5 Estrogen and 3mg of Testostrone and taking a progestrone every other day (ish).  The other thing about my hormones, is that I usually only put on a half a pump every day.  I usually don't do more, and sometimes if I am feeling weird, I do less.

Every once in a while my hormones get the better of me and I feel really, really anxious.  I don't know why my anxiety shoots up and it is like my brain is a computer and someone opened too many window's and it is running slow, but my chest feels like I just took a triple or quadruple espresso.  That is the only way I know how to describe it.  I usually have to do some deep breathing to calm myself down as well.

She never wants to look at the camera!  

No comments:

Post a Comment