Instagram

Instagram

26 June 2011

The 1st BHRT Lab.

This is the first lab before I began my Bio-identical Hormone Replacement.  Labs were taken on 28 September 2009 at 11:45am.  Yes, I was fasting for 12 hours prior and was starving!  I believe my full panel is 12 vials of blood. 

What I really like about Dr. Filbeck is that he gives me a "Lab Summary" that is easier to read.  Here it is...


 


As you can see, on Page 2, I made notes during my appointment.  The 80 to the right of VitaminD, 25-Hydroxy is what I am aiming for.  

Also, on Page 3 under subjective, you can see the main reasons that brought me to try Bio-identical Hormone Replacement.  Extreme emotions, weeping, highly sensitive, numerous hot flashes.  

Extreme emotions:  I would move through emotions very quickly and erratically.  z.b. laughing to sobbing

Weeping:  I would break out into tears.  No reason, I was just so sad. 

Highly Sensitive:  I work at a pool and have for years, I fell into the pool (has happened before with no problems) and had a complete melt down.  Sobbing the works. 

OR

I would be writing a paper for my Language and Gender course at CSUSM and broke down into tears in the Library.  and on top of it I had to print the paper, drop it by my professors office hour (sprachstunde), and then go all the way to my car.  Completely embarrassed and emotionally wrecked.  

In all honesty, I was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment