Instagram

Instagram

13 June 2011

So I started Testosterone...

A couple of months ago I began taking testosterone as an experiment to see how it would effect me.  After two months on 3.0mg/day Testosterone and two months off Testosterone I am into my second testing of Testosterone.  This time my dosage is 2.0mg per day.

Upon completing the first round of Testosterone 3.0mg/day, I decided to discontinue the hormone for the following reasons.  

1. Minimal additional hair growth.  Which I don't need.
2. Possibly additional hair pigmentation, but not enough to notice
3. A little more energy/ bordering on too much.  Kept me awake longer and I slept less.  Very light sensitive.
4. Would get one major hot flash a day.  

However,  once I was off the Testosterone and Back onto the Estrogen/Progesterone only regiment I became more emotional, and very tired.  

So when it was time to re-order my prescription I decided to try Testosterone again.  This time, as stated before I chose 2.0mg/day.

I am in the middle of this regiment,  so far I like the addition of Testosterone.  I think.  It is very difficult to decipher the difference between hormones.  Yesterday, I felt like my hormones were off.  This might have been because I did not put my hormones on until around noon(1200) and the day before, Saturday 11/06/2011  I put my hormones on at 6am 0600.  I feel the time difference in hormone application had an effect on my emotions.  


No comments:

Post a Comment